Placement Shirt - Female
The UQ School of Pharmacy requires all students to purchase and wear the official placement shirt for all community and hospital placements during the BPharm program. This shirt can also be worn during tutorials and oral exams in place of the dispensing coat.
Refer to the sizing chart in the Product Images to choose your size.
Terms & Conditions:
- Pick up dates from storerooms will be announced via our website, Facebook page and Year Level Facebook pages, no items are delivered.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if someone other than yourself is to pick up your purchase.
- QPSA will not order a Placement Shirt for a student with outstanding payments. Notification is made primarily through email.
- Orders will be cross-referenced with membership if you have stated you are a member.
- All merchandise is considered QPSA property if it is not collected within a year of purchase.
Note: the price of this product includes a small transaction fee to allow for use of our convenient online ordering system.
Check out the QPSA second hand marketplace if you're strapped for money and need a placement shirt!
Community Placements: Purchasing Guide -
First Years - Please purchase required shirt well in advance of your placement in second semester to allow time for pick up from storeroom.
Third Years - Please purchase additional shirts required well in advance for your full week of placement in second semester to allow for pick up from storeroom. Fourth year placements begin early in semester one, please purchase shirts required for a full time month of placement during second semester third year.
QPSA takes privacy very seriously and does not disclose any private personal information of any members to any other parties outside of the executive committee of QPSA and NAPSA. For further queries or questions please email email@example.com
The Queensland Pharmacy Students' Association is a constituent of the National Australian Pharmacy Students' Association
We are running low on on 2019 stock and are awaiting 2020 re-stock. As everyone would be aware, COVID-19 is affecting the time schedule of our restock. We endeavour to meet the demand for placement shirts and will keep students updated on any changes.