A special mention to all the speakers who presented on the night:
- Lucy Walker (Terry White Goondiwindi, 2017 Pharmacy of the Year)
- Jessica Burrey (Emerald Pharmacy Services)
- Cathryn Carlisle (NAPSA Rural and Indigenous Committee Chair)
- Gabe Upton (TROHPIQ Pharmacy representative)
- Stephanie Matthews (South Queensland Rural Health
- Students who shared their experience
- Jacinta Lam (Broome)
- Krishn Parmar (Mt Isa and Emerald)
- Becky Hanisch (Charleville)
If you missed out, be sure to come to the event next year!
If you have any queries, please email Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about scholarships/financial support available to help you go rural and a summary of the night, click the link below.