QPSA are selling the 2020 AMH at a heavily DISCOUNTED price, so get in quick!
The Australian Medicines Handbook (AMH) is updated annually. First years will not require one (you will only require the APF24). However, it is a compulsory text for all those in second year onwards.
Terms & Conditions:
- Strictly ONE purchase per UQ Pharmacy Student
- Order to be pick up from the PACE storeroom. No items are delivered unless purchased postage.
- QPSA will not order an AMH for students with outstanding payments. Notification is made primarily through email.
- If someone other than yourself is to pick up your item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org well in advance.
- All AMHs are considered QPSA property if they are not collected by the end of each calendar year.
- If you don't have a valid membership, you will be asked to pay the difference or you can purchase membership here
Note: the price of this product includes a small transaction fee to allow for use of our convenient online ordering system.
QPSA takes privacy very seriously and does not disclose any private personal information of any members to any other parties outside of the executive committee of QPSA and NAPSA. For further queries or questions please email email@example.com